Thursday, March 8, 2012

O RLY?

I received an incredible email yesterday. I'd like to share it with you. 
I laughed my head off !


Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs Ananala Safiya From Burkina Faso.

I am writing in respect of my inheritance fund [...] I am the wife of late Gadafi president of Libya.

[...] my late husband have an account in one of the bank here in Burkina Faso. My husband deposited the some of Eighteen million.

[...] to claim this fund I most use the account of a foreigner and also does the change of ownership into the name of the beneficiary the certificate of deposit is with me.

[...] If you are really ready to assist me [...] I will give you 40% of the said amount. 

[...] You should forward to me all your personal information's as soon you receive this mail.

Thanks
Mrs Ananala Safiya Gaddafi.